Terms & Conditions
U Kunstatu Craft Beer Club Terms & Conditions
U Kunstatu accepts bookings subject to the following:
1. Your Contract with U Kunstatu: Customers accept the terms and conditions at the moment of payment. It is at this point that a contract between U Kunstatu and the Client comes into existence. The U Kunstatu reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to Czech Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Czech Courts. No employee of U Kunstatu other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
2.Cancellation fee / refund:
– If you cancel at least one day before the service begins, you will not be charged cancellation fee.- Cancellation within 24 hours before the services begin : You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
3. Changes by You: In case you book by e-mail, any changes to the original booking must be confirmed by email by the person submitting the booking. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and the additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed.
4. Changes by Us: While U Kunstatu will use its best endeavours to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary of modify a tour itinerary or its content due to prevailing local conditions. The U Kunstatu reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in the advertising, and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change becomes necessary U Kunstatu will inform through the webpage the Client as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before the tour date. The definition of major change will depend on the individual tour and circumstances.
5. Cancellation by Us: U Kunstatu reserves the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will endeavor to avoid this unless absolutely necessary.
6. Illness or Disability: Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit. This will not prevent the Client from participating in the tour but will enable U Kunstatu to take additional precautions for the Client’s safety and enjoyment at such times as may be appropriate.
7. If You Have a Complaint: If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements the Client must bring it to the attention of the tour leader at the time so that they may use their best endeavors to rectify the situation. It is only if U Kunstatu is made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot will result in the Client’s ability to claim compensation from U Kunstatu being extinguished. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to U Kunstatu within 5 days of the completion of the activity..
8. By the time you order your first drink on the tour you must be of legal age set down by Czech Law in order to purchase and consume alcohol.
9. Our Responsibilities: The activities operated or supplied by U Kunstatu have been designed to provide participants with an exposure to the true nature of the environment visited and therefore involve an element of potential risk and exposure to potential hazards. All bookings are accepted on the understanding that such risk and hazards are appreciated by the Client and that they undertake all tours at their own will.
Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. This Site is intended solely for users of drinking age in his/her country. Any registration by, use of or access to the Site by anyone not of drinking age in his/her country is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these Terms of Servise. By using the Service or the Site, you represent and warrant that you of drinking age in your country and that you agree to and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Third Party Websites and Content
The Site contains (or you may be sent through the Site or the Service) links to other web sites (“Third Party Sites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.